R32 is a HFC refrigerant, used as a replacement for R410A in low temperature refrigeration and air conditioning applications. This refrigerant is a preferred replacement for R410A.
Domestic Air Conditioning
- Available from A-Gas wholesale partners. Use the ‘Find a supplier’ box to the right for further details
- A-Gas product cylinders are fitted with a Residual Pressure Device (RPD) to ensure used refrigerant or any other substance cannot be reintroduced into a cylinder
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- A-Gas operates a returnable cylinder fleet, empty cylinders are to be returned to an A-Gas wholesale partner
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A-Gas on 1800 002 427 or via the Contact Us form
Product Features & Benefits
- Substitute for R410A
- Refrigerant can be charged from either the liquid or vapour phase
- A-Gas refrigerant cylinders have dual port valves, making liquid offtake easier
- Mildly flammable, non-toxic with a safety classification of A2L
- Compressors must be charged with polyolester oils, contact the compressor manufacturer for more information
- Low GWP of 675, just 32% of R410A
- Smaller charge requirements mean exchangers and components can be smaller and more compact
- Slightly better energy efficiency than R410A
- Similar boiling temperature to R410A
- Due to its flammable nature R32 requires different charging and recovery procedures
The information contained within this website is for guidance only, for further system specific advice please call A-Gas directly.
Find a Supplier
For Refrigerants & Industrial Gases.
Enter your postcode to find your nearest supplier
Advice & Support
Do you also need..?
Oxygen Free Nitrogen (OFN)