R22 is a single component refrigerant used traditionally across medium and low temperature refrigeration.
Commercial Air Conditioning
Industrial Air Conditioning
*Cold stores, cabinets, water chillers and process cooling
- Available from A-Gas wholesale partners. Use the ‘Find a supplier’ box to the right for further details
- A-Gas product cylinders are fitted with a Residual Pressure Device (RPD) to ensure used refrigerant or any other substance cannot be reintroduced into a cylinder
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- A-Gas operates a returnable cylinder fleet, empty cylinders are to be returned to an A-Gas wholesale partner
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A-Gas on 1800 002 427 or via the Contact Us form
Product Features & Benefits
- Whilst an excellent product across its traditional usage areas, R22 is an ozone depleting product and as such is subject to being phased down. It will still be available in Australia until 2030 and can be obtained as a recycled product from A-Gas (to AHRI 700 standard). You should consult with your A-Gas contact to learn more about suitable R22 substitutes for your application.
The information contained within this website is for guidance only, for further system specific advice please call A-Gas directly.
Find a Supplier
For Refrigerants & Industrial Gases.
Enter your postcode to find your nearest supplier
Advice & Support
Do you also need..?
Oxygen Free Nitrogen (OFN)