Oxygen is part of our Braze-A-Gas range. When used with Acetylene it is the professional engineer’s choice for brazing copper tubes together in refrigeration and air conditioning systems.
* Brazing copper pipes together in refrigeration and air conditioning systems, Brazing aluminium parts together in automotive air conditioning systems, Welding and cutting pipe and steel in industrial fabrication applications, Brazing dissimilar metals such as steel to copper
- Available from A-Gas wholesale partners. Use the ‘Find a supplier’ box to the right for further details
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A-Gas on 1800 002 427 or via the Contact Us form
Product Features & Benefits
- When used with Acetylene, these products product a flame temperature of approximately 3500oC, which is significantly hotter than propane, propylene or MAPP gas
- The Oxygen-Acetylene flame gives good localised heating with a minimum of wasted heat
- Cylinders are available in three convenient sizes providing a portable and economical solution that meets a range of needs
- Compatible with most standard regulators and trolleys
The information contained within this website is for guidance only, for further system specific advice please call A-Gas directly.
Find a Supplier
For Refrigerants & Industrial Gases.
Enter your postcode to find your nearest supplier
Advice & Support
Do you also need..?