M1 is a blend of 245 and 365 suitable for use as a blowing agent for plastic foam insulation. It is a replacement for HCFC-141b and other fluorocarbon and non-fluorocarbon blowing agents.
Foam Blowing Applications
- Available from A-Gas
- Supplied in non-returnable containers
- Store containers in a cool, dry, well ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A-Gas on 1800 002 427 or via the Contact Us form
Product Features & Benefits
- Chemical & physical properties similar to HCFC-141b & CFC-11
- Provides excellent insulation and foam properties
- Compatible with a wide range of materials including metals, plastics and elastomers
- Non-flammable with a safety classification of A1
- Ozone Depleting Potential of zero
The information contained within this website is for guidance only, for further system specific advice please call A-Gas directly.