R508B is a perfluorocarbon based refrigerant, used as a replacement for R13 and R503 in very low temperature applications
*Medical freezers, environmental chambers
- Available from A-Gas wholesale partners. Use the ‘Find a supplier’ box to the right for further details
- A-Gas product cylinders are fitted with a Residual Pressure Device (RPD) to ensure used refrigerant or any other substance cannot be reintroduced into a cylinder
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- A-Gas operates a returnable cylinder fleet, empty cylinders are to be returned to an A-Gas wholesale partner
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A-Gas on 1800 002 427 or via the Contact Us form
Product Features & Benefits
- Substitute for R13 and R503 at very low temperatures (-400C to -1010C)
- Azeotropic blend
- PFC based refrigerant
- Offers advantage over R23 including significantly lower discharge temperatures
- Non-flammable, non ozone depleting, safety classification of A1
- Compressor to be charged with POE oil, contact the compressor manufacturer for more information
The information contained within this website is for guidance only, for further system specific advice please call A-Gas directly.
Find a Supplier
For Refrigerants & Industrial Gases.
Enter your postcode to find your nearest supplier
Advice & Support
Do you also need..?
Oxygen Free Nitrogen (OFN)