R407F is a HFC blend, used as a replacement for R22 and R404A in low and medium temperature applications. With a lower Global Warming Potential (GWP) and higher efficiency compared to R404A and R407A, R407F is a great alternative for various commercial refrigeration applications.
- Available from A-Gas wholesale partners. Use the ‘Find a supplier’ box to the right for further details
- A-Gas product cylinders are fitted with Residual Pressure Device (RPD) to ensure used refrigerant or any other substance cannot be reintroduced into a cylinder
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- A-Gas operates a returnable cylinder fleet, empty cylinders are to be returned to an A-Gas wholesale partner
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A-Gas on 1800 002 427 or via the Contact Us form
Product Features & Benefits
- Substitute for R22, R502, R404A and R407A
- Zeotropic refrigerant blend containing R32, R125 and R134a
- Refrigerant must be charged from the liquid phase to ensure accurate composition
- A-Gas refrigerant cylinders have dual port valves, making liquid offtake easier
- Non-flammable with a safety classification of A1
- Compressors must be charged with polyolester oils, contact the compressor manufacturer for more information
- Systems using R407F can consume up to 15% less energy than systems using R404A
- Use of R407F can reduce CO2 emissions by up to 40%
- Can be retrofitted into existing systems and used for new installations, please contact A-Gas for more information
- Be aware of the high discharge temperature at low temperature applications. Discharge temperature mitigation may be required
The information contained within this website is for guidance only, for further system specific advice please call A-Gas directly.
Find a Supplier
For Refrigerants & Industrial Gases.
Enter your postcode to find your nearest supplier
Advice & Support
Do you also need..?
Oxygen Free Nitrogen (OFN)