Oxygen Free Nitrogen (OFN)
Oxygen Free Nitrogen (OFN) is used for leak detection, strength and pressure testing and in helping to reduce oxidation when brazing.
Commercial Air Conditioning
Industrial Air Conditioning
Domestic Air Conditioning
Leak testing of RAC systems, Strength and pressure testing, Cleaning condenser coils, For use alongside Braze-A-Gas to reduce oxidation and scale build up when brazing thus preventing blockages in the system
- Available from A-Gas wholesale partners. Use the ‘Find a supplier’ box to the right for further details
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- A-Gas operates a returnable cylinder fleet, empty cylinders are to be returned to an A-Gas wholesale partner
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A-Gas on 1800 002 427 or via the Contact Us form
Product Features & Benefits
- Cylinder fitted with a non-return valve to ensure that the nitrogen supply is free of contaminants
- A-Gas OFN is 99.998% pure and has less than 10PPM oxygen and less than 2PPM moisture
- A high pressure gas, use a certified nitrogen regulator
- High impact guard made to EN1964 standard
- Non-flammable and non-toxic compressed gas
- Cylinder outlet connection is 5
- 8” BSP Male Type 50, a standard fitting size for nitrogen regulators
- It won’t contaminate a refrigeration system and prevents scale build up
The information contained within this website is for guidance only, for further system specific advice please call A-Gas directly.
Find a Supplier
For Refrigerants & Industrial Gases.
Enter your postcode to find your nearest supplier