A-Gas seeks to be the market leader in service, quality and technical expertise, using our quality and service to attract new customers and secure new business through existing customers.
In delivering our services we recognise that we will have an impact on the surrounding environment and that risks will arise. We therefore accept as our moral duty the need to take all practical steps to prevent harm to anyone or the environment. It is the responsibility of everyone whilst working on or off site to co-operate with management to prevent injury to themselves and others and to help improve safety, quality & environmental (SQE) performance.Read our full corporate SQE policy statement
It is therefore our priority and policy to:
- Develop strong relationships with customers and suppliers to improve the quality of products and services.
- Provide and maintain safe working environments that are without risks to health, safety and welfare.
- Meet our responsibilities as an employer to do all that is reasonably practicable to prevent accidents, injuries and damage to health.
- Safeguard employees and others from foreseeable hazards connected with work activities, processes and working systems.
- Minimise the environmental impact of our activities in terms of resource consumption, pollution & waste creation.
- Exceed the expectations of our customers and stakeholders.
In order to realise these policy aims, we will:
- Comply with all the applicable health, safety, environment and employment legislation and industry standards.
- Continually improve our quality, environment and health & safety performance.
- Ensure that when new substances, equipment, processes are introduced, adequate guidance, instruction, training and supervision are provided for safe methods of work to be developed.
- Train all employees to be aware of their own responsibilities in respect of relevant quality, environmental and health & safety matters and ensure they participate in the prevention of accidents, incidents and co-operate with measures taken to prevent industrial disease.
- Work in a way which will cause as little damage to the environment as is practicable, making every effort to avoid unnecessary creation of waste by adopting a strategy of waste minimization via reduction, reuse and recycling.
- Establish and resource improvement plans with challenging and measurable objectives and targets.
- Expect the co-operation and commitment of everyone on, or connected with, the site in delivering improved performance.
- Work positively with all our customers and all other stakeholder organisations and individuals and strive to understand their needs and meet their requirements.
- Communicate this policy to all staff.